Sunday, February 28, 2010

You only get one shot, so let it count...

Ok, so birthday is over, CNY is over..recess week is over...Workload is overwhelming..I have just finished my first midterm, I still got 2 more to go. Argh, recovered from a terrible flu last week. I haven got the chance to workout much due to the intensive revision I have to commit myself too...Well, I feel that I m getting fat, n unhealthy. Argh, GOD help me..I dont wana lose those abs! =(....
I am really excited about paying Universal Studio Sentosa a visit during my holidays..Those rides, architecture just seem so neat and cool..awwww..I will be so mesmerised if I am actually there. Well, I was intending to go there alone, but on seconds thoughts, I think I should find someone to go with me, haven decided who yet..

Well, the past few days have been spent at home, just revising, eating n sleeping. freak, bloody unhealthy..sigh,I knw. Darn going to workout intensitvely after this wed. Recently, I have heard of a few broken r/s around me. Pretty surprise tho, I guess sometimes, r/s are really fragile in a way. I feel that the whole process can be pretty enjoyable n yet tiresome at times. But they always say, when you can find that person that completes you, I guess he's the one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment