Sunday, March 7, 2010

unsure

I am just left with one more midterm paper...took sometime off the past few days to catch up with something i call having a life I guess..well, its been good, meeting up with others. And after all this laughter, shopping and happiness ends, its back to books, and battling the evil tests and exams. Here I come to a point in time, whereby I really do realise that I missed lotsa people.
I was walking along the streets of orchard today, and I got called to take part in one of CNA 'call a love one' charity gig. And so I called a love one, n they filmed me. I realise that in the current world, its really rare that we get a chance to really voice out our feelings to the people we love and care. I guess, its become quite a norm, whereby people shut themselves up. Like till now, I realise how many people i miss, people that i use to have beside me, that are no longer around, or people i havent heard off for a looooong time. Well, I use to ask myself if they would miss me...strangely, the answer wld be nah, i doubt so...dun think they wld miss me, what's so special or impt of me..but still i wld miss them...all these different pple..sigh...i wana know what love is..can someone tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment