Thursday, February 18, 2010

Harpy Birday to Me.

Ok, so I am a year older....that means my metabolism has decreased, I must workout harder to maintain those abs, I need more botox to get away those wrinkles. I must look out for white hair, and etc etc.. AND i must learn to bullshit less...hahaha..

well, I do admit that I have a fear of age-ing.. OMG, I mean, it's just freaky to get older...you will have more responsibility to hold, the pressure of going out to work soon etc. I got the usual greetings and well wishes from my friends. I guess birthdays can be pretty disappointing, as you expect some people to remember your birthdays because you remembered theirs, or you believe that you are important to them, but somehow they just totally were unaware or prolly din bother to drop u their well wishes. Of course, birthdays can be surprising too. I have gotten well wishes from people every year, that I never expect recieve. In fact, it makes me wonder how they found out it was my birthday. These are people I meet once a year?! or even worse, some are people I met 3 years back and haven caught up with them for ages. I guess its just the impact I left on them. On the other hand, people I just smsed the day before, or constantly hang out with, don't even remember. Maybe I am putting too much emphasis on this? Or maybe because the fact that, I take the trouble to remember all the birthdays of people, and send them cards, or treat them to meals, causes me to have expectations? hmm.. I dont know. but i guess to me, birthdays have always been disappointing n surprising.

Nevertheless, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVIN! hahaha..I have yet to decide what birthday gift to get myself..hmm.. I am eyeing that nice lacoste polo..hmm..we shall see eh..

No comments:

Post a Comment