Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3210

Well, you must be wondering about my blog title..and if you look at today's date, then you would prolly figure that out! 3/2/10. Strangely unique n rare, but many of us wouldnt bother to ever take notice about it. So I had my first accounting quiz of the sem today.... #$*$*&@#^$@&(!
Yup, that's what I have to say abt tt.. to translate it to more civilised terms, it was really tough.. I gotta admit, I skipped some parts of studying, but still, I was really complex and mind boggling..and my brain juice have dried up for the week... HOW TO STUDY ECONS OVER THE WKEND? hmm, the only way they say to replenish brain juice is to go intensive retail therapy! =D esp during the CNY round the corner, there's really lotsa reasons to shop...as in LOTSA reasons. U can always tell ur mum, if new year no new clothes, bad luck whole year round! Exams flung, GPA down! everything low low low low. So ur parents gives u few hundred bucks n u can go buy some clothes from the new mandarin gallery! lol.
Back to accounting, well, morale n ego shattered.. always tort tt we or i were very zai at accounting..looks like we met our match lor. sianz.. I knw there wld be moderation, but I guess it juz made me feel very stupid suddenly that i couldnt do those qns.. Think I m going to play some l4d 2..vent some frustration...till then..byies!

No comments:

Post a Comment