Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fact of Love

I believe that we often keep our emotions n feelings to ourselves, and that's what refraining us from getting to know each other better. You are not sure if I am who you think I am, and I am not sure if I think that whom you really are..I could see that things are holding you back, from saying what you really wana say, or touch me the way you want..I am equally afraid to do something that may cross the line that I feel it shouldnt be, if you are not who i think you are.
But when i can feel you so strongly, and sense the chemistry that I believe you cant get with someone else, maybe we are both right. Maybe we should break the walls, screw the barrier, drop the formality, and just come clean. And just say what we want, and be whom we really wana be. Then we will reach a certain level of happiness n pleasure that only doing such can we achieve.
But for now, we are just waiting, and assuming, and susepcting, and judging. Will we ever get anyway? Or maybe you alrdy know it, then what's holding you back? You are doubting if you are whom i think i am..then let me tell you, yes, I am who you think I am. If you have alrdy put in so much effort to know me, then come claim ur prize. I dun believe in sheer concidences, or planning. I believe you came into my life upon fate.

Whatever it is, choose what's best for yourself. Always remember that, as long as you love, you have hope.Believe in us. Believe in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment