Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Deflated, Inflated Reflated

Well, my coms group members are suffering from post project syndrome. They have been complaining to me that they do not know how to spend the rest of the time that has been freed from the end of the project. The 4 hours long meeting on weds and fris, and the 5hrs long intensive sessions each day as the deadline drew near had already been history. But, well they all miss the all so familiar get togethers and chit chat sessions. They feel lost with nothing else to look forward to. I guess I get rather teary as well, as I am what that makes this group so united I guess. Nevertheless, it's been a wonderful journey. At the moment, I have been juggling quite a few things at a time. From the meeting of the needs of my dementia grandfather, to the handling of housechores that the new maid is oblivious about. sigh.not forgetting meeting deadlines and trying to mantain relationships with loved ones and people. I believe that I will get stronger by the end of the day. More hardy, more experienced. Haven been to the theatre since last Dec. I have soooo many movies I would like to watch - Slumdog Millionaire, The Tale Of Benjamin Button, Watch Man, Push, IP Man, Street Fighter, Coming Soon, Let the right one in, and the list goes on. I think it's partly caused by the reviews on all the different movies in my COMs moduel. OF COURSE, definitely the upcoming x-man origins, transformers, terminator...OH MY GOODNESS....i feel so behind time... =( jw, we better start our movie outings again, jin n pl i wana watch a 3D flick? KL...its coming to april...I soooo hope u r doing fine out that...i haven heard from ya for some time..u ok? erm..I want u to come back and eat at glutton bay with me...deep fried squids, sambal stingray? u better come back alive, i m sure u wld learnt a trick or 2 frm the army rite....I am waiting to feast with ya...

3 comments:

  1. Well... that's a happy problem you have now, deciding how to spend your free time. :-) Unlike me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh..its at the moment only...my finals are like coming soon..haha, but I have been revising consistently..so I kinda need a break..hmm..eh, my hols start on 24 April..i will b really really free...so I will be able to catch ya =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to correct u like all other pple out there who mistaken it...

    IP Man is not read as I P Man...

    It's Ip Man (Pronounced as Yip Mun)

    I find it annoying when pple say it like as if it's superman, batman like tat...

    Haha forgive me if sounded offensive =)

    ReplyDelete