Friday, April 10, 2009

time flies

Well, it's coming to the end of the semester. My group presentation has looooong been history, but I guess it has left a legacy behind for achieving the highest grade. My e-port folio is done, and I can say that the results has been rather satisfying almost in the top end range. Finals are coming, and that means, the holidays are HERE TOO! ahhh..well, the long awaited break. Will be attending PL 21st birthday party today. Well, it's going to be interesting....cuz i am part of the organising committee, or u can say i m his main advisor...and THERE WILL BE ALCOHOL...and LOTSA GOOD CHOW...fantastic...hopefully it will be fun...ahhh the long weekend..so many things to do..KL wish u were here to join us...never mind, I will try to skype u in today =)...snoober, enjoy ur time with dota and good cheap kl food.... when u get back, we shall celeb my success....u ownz, and i pawnz...everyone...takecare

No comments:

Post a Comment