Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a bunch of love

Strangely, in the past 2 days, 4 of my relatives in my extended family, both my paternal and maternal side, joined the ranks of my grandmother, and passed away. hmm, i guess life is just fragile these days, and who knows it could be my turn anytime soon? well, i guess after my accting exam, things have gotten slightly better. And I am much relaxed and happier, till they throw me another quiz or exam nxt. I have also sorted things out, more or less. I am sorry things went that wrong, I assure you that it won't happen again cuz I understand better...really..
And I got a party this sat nite to attend to.lotsa good food and drinks await..i hope i can find time to go out on sat..hmm...proj presenation is nxt fri. we will prevail.....................



to kl- hang in there, remember what i told ya, obstacles just make us grow stronger, don't detest them, cherish them for making u wiser.

to - u r not alone in this world ;) always....

No comments:

Post a Comment