Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Dreamed A Dream

As it been only the 3rd day of summer sch, i am buckling from the pressure and expectations of my profs..basically i feel that the pace is way too fast for us to grapple. There's this influx of auditing information that we have to deal with, and yet there's so little time to digest. I feel that I am studying as hard as even my finals were just tmrw! =X This is quite crazy. Well, I manage to take sometime out the watch the life story of susan boyle tonite. It's quite amazing how someone from such a humble background has rose through the ranks and become a world wide phenomenon. Something I could learn from her, is that she dared to dream, and she didnt give up dreaming. Even at her age, she believe in herself, n chose to take part in that reality talent show. So for all of us, with those dreams out there, we shouldnt stop, nor give up..keep dreaming, keep believing, we will all get there one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment