Sunday, May 16, 2010

Being the best or the worst?

After sometime, I lost faith in people, and humanity. I believe that every human being was motivated to do something for a reason. Therefore, its very rare that you can find someone that does something out of the goodness he wishes to see in it. Nevertheless, this year, I told myself that I wanted to be the best for a few people that I have in mind. Most of them I knew for quite some time, one or two came into my life recently. I hardly choose to be the best for people..for someone...but i wanted to, i wanted to show love, give love and hopefully get back some in return...I was hoping that they werent driven by their own selfish desires. Till recently, my hopes and aspirations to be the best have been shattered. Being the best an going all out to help someone has turned me some sorta fool or joke to the person, which he justs 'lol' at. My help was sincere, geniue and I took every effort to do what is necessary within my means to provide for..but i realise all of it was in vain, without even the person bothering to me, upon me, being gleeful and updating him..thinking tt he would be appreciative of it. How naive I am...I am just being used once again...I got nthing to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment