Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HACHIKO! =D

Well, I have just completed watching Hachiko 2 days ago. The story still lingers in my head. The loyal, faithfulness of dogs never cease to amaze me. Being a dog-lover, and having own a dog since I was 8yrs old, I could really relate to the story so well. What made things more similar was that I use to have a japanese spirtz, who was white fluffy and adorable, that is akin to the breed of hachiko. Sadly, I had to put him to death, because of sickness. It was something that wasnt easy for me at all. The fact that I loved dogs, and they are indeed man's best friend, because they are loyal, accepting, exhibits unconditional love to you. They dont know how to judge or discriminate unlike humans, it doesnt matter whether you are black/white, gay/str, rich/poor etc. They will love you for who you are. In the movie hachiko, which was base on a true story, the dog waited everyday relentlessly by the train station hoping for his master to return home. Sadly, does he knw that his master has passed away from an heart attack. The spirit of his loyalty and determination only make unfaithful unloyal humans like us feel ashame of our very selfs indeed. And for those pple out there, who consumes dog meat, darn I am so going to hate them..seriously!
And finally, kudos to Hachiko! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment