Saturday, January 30, 2010

the success of avatar...

Well, so I managed to watch avatar at last..hmm, what can i say? erm..lotsa blue creatures and jellyfish-like stuff floating thru the whole movie? my friend said tt losta pple in states came down with depression after watching the flick, because they wanted to go to the land of pandora. I was like, WHAT?! the place is so darn boring..but anyways, i think james cameron is brilliant! He created something outta nothing, and made it so real and realistic. You have to respect this old dog, who made the top grossing movie like dun-knw-how-many years back, and came back after a super long break with another record grossing flick. HE's not ur everyday director. I guess the movie was so high budget until he didnt hire any A-list stars, like tom cruise, brad pitt, etc. But I guess his plan worked well, because pple were more into the CGI. Though, I nearly dozed off thru some part of the flicks because I tot it was un-necessary, but I guess, it got me up again during the big fight, which was heart wrenching to see so many pple dying for nothing. sigh. I hate leaving theatres with that 'kek' feeling in the heart, aka heartache. But, I guess tt's what a lot of movies are these days...So avatar is off my list, now I m thinking of hichiko.

So I spent the day revising for my accounting for I have quiz nxt wed! 2nd quiz of the sem. bravo..and more to come.Grammys up n coming ths mon. I am looking forward. Able to catch it LIVE cuz I dont have classes.yippee. I think Lady Ga-Ga and Alicia Keys will bag something. Bought my mum a bday gift yesterday, well she's quite happy with it. That's great....Becuz I had a hard time looking for a gift lah..I am more acquainted with buying gifts for guys tho.
Lotsa things running thru my mind tho, and i realise that there are so many things which I wana put right, but these things are major problems that cant be solved over-nite. sigh, the strive to move on with god's help and achieve my passion..nothing is going to stand in my way!!! LOL..and no back to revising accting..
A run beckons after tt...heh

No comments:

Post a Comment