Thursday, January 28, 2010

CNY approaches

Was looking thru the calendar, and realised tt CNY is less than 2 weeks away!!!!! Strangely, I dont feel much zealous abt it as compared to Christmas...maybe its because of my western broughtup, or maybe because my grandparents are no longer around to add that chinese touch to it..or maybe i m really old..22..does tt count? lol..I miss those days where we had CNY celebs in school. I guess thats when you really feel the mood. You get to see ya sch getting all decoated up, and doing CNY related stuff during ur arts classes.. Boy I guess we have all surpassed that..Tho, I do feel like dropping back my sch during their cny celeb just to busk in that nostalgic feeling again...

Yesterday, I took a new route home..thanks to a friend who stays at alijunied, so he dropped me off near his place, and I took a bus from there to east coast.eh, he drives, and quite fast too..so tt reduces my bus train bus journey duration by quite a bit..Was totally lost again during Cost Accounting today. I guess its the same for everybody. It always seems tt he's smoking his way thru the lesson, teaching us something he doesnt know..hmm..I wonder how to deal with his exams..sigh..

Well, finally, hopefully, n tt everything goes well, I m going to get Avatar 3D tmrw! finally! God seem to have been very reluctant to make me watch the flick for the past 4 times I tried. It's either theatre seats all taken up, person has watched it alrdy, person drags me to go somewhere else with him cuz he dislikes watching blue people dancing ard, or some last min assignment cropped up. The most sway thing that can happen tmrw is.....better not say..later it comes true..I hope this movie lives up to its expectation or I would want a refund from Cathay or James Cameron. Its my mother's birthday tmrw! Happy Birthday mummy! =) Thanks for all your love and care all these years. *hugs*

I just discovered tt jessie, my lovey durvey doggie, doesnt like to drink Luo Han Guo drink, cuz I fed her some today..apparently the herbal thing, just doesnt go well with dogs..but then again, u never really knw what they put in those stuff, its all black n murky anyway..alrite, time to go...i wana go kick some zombies ass for l4d 2, before turning in..nite nites.

No comments:

Post a Comment