Monday, January 25, 2010

Empire State Of Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDYpqdHO0LI&feature=fvst

New Yooooork, concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can do.....!!!!

Well, after looping this song a couple of times over my Iphone. I have kinda set up my mind to make an effort to attempt to get a job in NYC and experience what it is like there. After all, like what my Prof said, once you settle down there, you wouldnt feel like coming back. Its the heart of the financial market, and hopefully my US accounting degree shld prove useful and relevant. Nevertheless, I believe its a place where the best of the best thrive, and in order to make it there, I have to aim to be the best right now. sigh, that means less shopping n movies, more days spent at home.. revising..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment