Sunday, August 15, 2010

TWG and Equinox at Stamford

Well recemtly, i have been pile-ing on the calories, feasting at quite a few places...being less restrictive of my once health conscious diet than before...I guess its because of the holidays,so i considering that i would have more time to gym, equals more gluttony..but the fact is tt, i have been lazy to hit the gym as well...crap :-x So i went down to equinox for their semi-lunch buffet. The food was of decent standard, there was a good spread, n deserts were satisfying. What i tort was pretty unique was their fondue... as they served not one but 3 types of chocolate fondues, dark, milk and white chocolate. It was more of the view that captivated me. Each time I head there, I am wowed by how our country has progressed with more skyscrapers coming up. I just sat there n soaked in the view n drank my Fiji water which burnt a hole in my wallet...zzzz...

Moving on, i went to the TWG boutique n cafe at Ion orchard for brunch one sat morn. Though I would have prefered the boutique to be located at a part of Ion with a decent view of the orchard walkway, but i guess i was pretty absorbed in conversation with the person i was with, so there was no time to check out any view of any sort. I would say tt tho the brunch was tad on the high side, but i guess u r paying for the good service, n the whole TWG ambience where u cant get anywhere else. The quality of food was top end and so was the tea. Pastries were above average, but I have tasted better. But overall, i love the place for nice relaxing conversations, and the cosy feeling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment