Monday, September 28, 2009

flashback (II)

As I held his hand, and felt the warmness of his touch, staring into eyes, he said, " its so horrible, it's been so horrible...I have no one else, take me away from this pain and sufferings." It faintly reminded me of someone I knew. Tears streamed down my eyes depsite my desperate measure to hold them back. For once I felt so helpless.

He couldnt see me cry. But he felt my love once last time.

But I never did manage to say goodbye..
Never will you realise how important or valued someone is to you, till you never get to see them again....

4 comments:

  1. my dear, death is inevitable.
    I feel for you and your pain, with all these events happening all almost at the same time.
    He will watch over you from time to time I m sure.
    She aint worth your time anymore.
    He should be there, if he cares.

    Stay strong, you are just so awesome.

    *hugs*
    Victr

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, din knw u revived ur bloggie after i saw the streamy of comments in my inbox...
    when can i catch yea? real soon?
    I promise I will free myself up from training..
    U have always been taking care of me for the past yrs esp in army.

    be strong chappie.

    peace,
    seth

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelvy!!! I juz started my term break, and had time to chk my mailbox, and saw the comments, which made me drop by.....

    takecare..as you have always been sooooo nice, so loving, and will be so cherished...

    hug hugs,
    MeLiSsA

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dears,

    thanks.....i m looking forward to xmas..xmas carols and gifts. i wana listen to O holy nite!

    ReplyDelete